Tried & True: Glazed Pork Chops from BudgetBytes.com

So, as many of you know, I'm not just an Etsy fanatic... I'm a foodie. Always have been (even before my Culinary Arts degree), always will be. Sometimes I stumble across recipes that are just too good not to share...and today's no exception.



Glazed Pork Chops
So delicious!




While trying to think of fresh ideas for the pork chops in my fridge, I came across Budget Byte's recipe for Glazed Pork Chops. Sweet & spicy, this recipe is easy enough for a weeknight dinner, but flavorful and impressive enough for a weekend dinner party. I definitely agree with the author about cleaning the pan as soon as possible - I let mine sit for a little bit, and whew, my arms got a workout! 

So, head on over to Budget Bytes to see their recipe for Glazed Pork Chops..and make sure to check out the rest of their recipes for budget friendly, delicious recipes!


Until next time...stay crafty (and cook something tasty)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you



No comments:

Post a Comment