CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: OceanBouey

I don't send mail or give out cards often, but when I do, I try to put a little extra thought into it. Mass produced cards are fine, but there are some times when you want an extra special card. And that's where today's featured shop, OceanBouey, comes in. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii, OceanBouey is locally owned & operated since 2007, and features 5x7 greeting cards from various local artists. OceanBouey's greeting cards are handmade and perfect for many occasions. Here's my top 5 favorites:



Beautiful Hula Expression 5x7 Greeting Card (Blank inside) 




5 x 7 Greeting Card by Saku




Hawaiian 5 x 7 Greeting Card 




Doris Duke's @ Cromwell's Beach, 5 x 7 Greeting Card by Bobbie Kennedy




Beautiful Plumeria 5x7 Greeting Card (Blank inside) 


Make sure to check out OceanBouey's shop to see the rest of the beautiful greeting cards they have for sale. :) 


Until next time...stay crafty (and shop handmade)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you


No comments:

Post a Comment