CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: LiliyaJewelry

One of my favorite things about writing is being able to feature Etsy shops from all around the world. I may not be able to physically travel everywhere, but I can certainly "travel" with my eyes as I explore Etsy. It's a fun and intriguing experience to be able to explore various colors, styles and designs....and this featured shop is no exception. Meet Saar Maoz, owner of Etsy shop LiliyaJewelry. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, LiliyaJewelry offers heishi handcrafted jewelry made with turquoise and other natural gemstones. Recently opened in May 2015, LiliyaJewelry has already had 4 sales! With crisp, clear photos and great prices, I anticipate they'll have a lot more soon. :) Here's my top 3 favorite items from LiliyaJewelry:





Mala - Boho Long Necklace Jasper Lava and Hematite gemstones - Women Gemstone Necklace - Tribal Necklace - Heishi Jewelry - Boho Jewelry





Coral and White Howlite Gems Men Necklace - New Custom Handmade Gemstone Necklace - Tribal Necklace - surfer necklace 






Coral and Howlite Gem Necklace - New Custom Handmade Heishi Necklace - Tribal Necklace - Women Heishi Jewelry



So, if you're looking for handcrafted jewelry and you'd like to support a new Etsy shop, LiliyaJewelry is the place to go :) 

Until next time, stay crafty (and support small businesses)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment