A CraftyGirl Feature: Iza Noir

Every once in a while, you'll find that I feature shops that aren't necessarily handmade, vintage or supplies. Don't get me wrong - I love Etsy - but there are other shops out there as well. And that's where today's featured shop comes in...Iza Noir!  Recently opened, Iza Noir is offering 10% off sitewide! (See the site for details) They have a fun mix of necklaces and bracelets, as well as previews of their upcoming items, and offer free shipping worldwide. Here's my top 5 favorite items from Iza Noir:



 























Make sure to check out Iza Noir's website to see all of their available stock, and upcoming additions!


Until next time...stay crafty (and shop online)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you



No comments:

Post a Comment