A Day in the Life of CraftyGirl

I thought I would take a break from all of the website and Etsy reviews to show ya'll what a typical day in my life is like. This week is a little bit different than the norm, since I'm on a twice daily antibiotic at the moment. So, there is a LOT of sleeping going on. :) But other than that, things are about the same.

I usually get up and grab a quick breakfast...Today, it was AppleJacks. (Not the healthiest, I know, but sooo delicious). I popped my pill and got to work online for a little bit before settling back down for a nap. After some much needed snuggling with my husband, I made us lunch (pizza.. sooo good) and got him ready to head out to work.

My body's exhausted, but I hate having unproductive days. So, I decided to make the soft pretzels that Hubby's been asking for. Here's a shot of the dough before it went into rise:








And for those of you who are wondering: yes, I do have two cookie jars. The apple doesn't fall too super far from the tree! (For those of you who don't know, my mom has collected cookie jars for years) My two (and ONLY two) cookie jars are a 1988 Pillsbury Doughboy and a Tasmanian Devil (aka, Taz) with s&p shakes.











With a little bit of rising and some magic......





Ta-daaaa! Soft pretzels.

Are you feeling a little creative today? You can find the recipe at the Food Network kitchens.

Another project I'm working on today is a custom baby blanket order. Here's a shot of how it's going so far:




It's about 8:30pm as I'm writing this post, and I still have to make dinner. Whoops. =) Dinner tonight is going to be italian breaded pork medallions, roasted potatoes, glazed carrots and salad. After dinner, I'm sure there'll be more crocheting, more dishes, and there will definitely be 1 more antibiotic dose in my future before I go to bed.


And that, my dears, is a day in the life of CraftyGirl.


Until next time, stay crafty!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment