CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: VisualArtbyVal

I am a huge fan of colors; if I could, each room in my apartment would be a different color. When I see an Etsy shop with vibrant colors, I get really excited...just like I was today when the new browser window popped up. Today's featured shop, VisualArtbyVal, has no shortage of colors...or creativity. Recently opened, owner Valerie Garner offers a selection of watercolor paintings and digital downloads. Here's my top 5 favorite items from VisualArtbyVal:




Watercolor Painting 'Beauty After Destruction' Window Fine Art Printed Professionally with Giclee on Watercolor Paper 




North Head Lighthouse Fine Art Instant Downloadable Picture




Watercolor Painting 'A Violin in Repose' Giclee Professionally Printed on Watercolor Paper 




Spring Rustic Fence with Pink Tulips and Flowers Instant Downloadable Picture




Watercolor Art Home Decor 'Raindrops on Roses' Giclee Professionally Printed on Watercolor Paper 



Don't forget to check out the rest of Valerie's shop stock on Etsy!

 
Until next time...stay crafty (and shop Etsy)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment