Ranch Veggie Roll-ups

Years ago, my mom had a Pampered Chef party...and one of the recipes that the consultant demonstrated was Cool Veggie Pizza. Buttery crust, ranch cream cheese spread and lots of crisp, fresh vegetables - delicious! It's been a family favorite over the years and I'm always looking for new ways to try it.







After being inspired by various pinwheel recipes I had seen online, I wondered...what if I made Cool Veggie Pizza into a roll-up? (Spoiler: it's delicious) So, armed with my curiosity and plenty of vegetables, I decided to give it a try. 


Ranch Veggie Roll-ups are easy, fun to make, and perfect as a party snack or a light lunch on their own! Simply spread a flour tortilla with ranch cream cheese (either a store-bought spread or your own) and layer on thin slices of your favorite vegetables and cheese. (Hubby and I like cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, cheddar cheese and roasted chicken on ours.) Starting at one end, tightly roll the tortilla up - almost like you're making sushi. Secure with toothpicks and slice with a serrated knife into little 1 inch pieces. Delicious!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty (and buy handmade)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment