Oreo Truffles from Kraft Recipes

Valentine's Day was this past weekend, and I decided to make some candy for the big event. As usual, I made way too much - luckily for my family and neighbors! One of my favorite candy recipes that I made this weekend comes from Kraft Recipes - check out these delicious Oreo Truffles.




 

This delicious concoction is a mixture of crushed Oreo cookies and cream cheese, covered in a chocolate coating. The only change I like to make to the tried & true recipe is to add a teaspoon of vanilla extract - otherwise, it's perfect! I forgot to reserve cookie crumbs for a topping, but I think it looks delicious with just the chocolate coating. The recipe calls for Baker's Semi-Sweet chocolate, but you can use melted chocolate chips or almond bark. I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers for this batch, and absolutely loved it.

So, until next time, stay crafty (and have a piece of chocolate)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment