CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: TheAlteredDiaries

When I was younger, I kept a daily diary. I'll admit, going through them years later, I had quite a few laughs...but there's something so therapeutic about writing down your day, your problems, your achievements. It's a habit that I'd like to start again... If you're looking for a quality handmade journals, sketchbooks or collage sheets, check out today's featured shop, TheAlteredDiaries. Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada, owner Jody creates artisan hand-bound leather and cloth blank journals and notebooks, as well as tags, bookplates & collage sheets. With a variety of styles and price points, I'd be willing to bet that you'll find something you like at TheAlteredDiaries on Etsy! Here's my top 5 favorite items:




Blue and Purple Hardcover Journal,  Italian Carte Varese Cover, Handmade Journal 




Vintage Schooner Card




Digital Cutouts, Hot Air Balloons, Butterflies and French Diamonds 




French Crown Tags, Text, Manilla Tags, Victorian




Hand Bound Turquoise Heart Notebook 


If you're not in the habit of keeping a journal, there's still plenty of options for you at TheAlteredDiaries. Carefully handcrafted tags, collage prints for scrapbooking, and more. You never know what you'll find unless you take a peek! Want to learn more about TheAlteredDiaries? Click here for the shop's About page!  


Until next time...stay crafty (and shop handmade)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you


No comments:

Post a Comment