CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: ReadyAimCraft

I'm not the most environmentally conscious person - it's something I'm trying to work on! - but I do love seeing items re-purposed. It's just so fun to see people take items that are normally thrown away and give them a second life...and that's what today's featured shop does with shotgun shells! Meet Janelle, owner of ReadyAimCraft. Based in Frederick, MD, Janelle showcases her strong American pride with her shotgun shell American flags, signs and more. A strong supporter of our military, Janelle offers a military discount! Please contact her through her shop for more information. :) Here's my top 5 favorite items from ReadyAimCraft:





Shotgun Shell American Flag 16.5 x 10.5" Patriotic Wall Decor 




Shotgun Shell No Trespassing Due to the Rising Cost of Ammo There Will Be No Warning Shot Sign




Shotgun Shell American Flag 39 x 21" Patriotic Wall Decor 




Shotgun Shell LED Battery Operated 20 Count Blue Light Strand




Shotgun Shell American Flag 22 x 10.5" Patriotic Wall Decor 


Make sure to check out Janelle's shop to see the rest of her items in stock. :) 


Until next time...stay crafty (and shop handmade)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Send me a Tweet on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment