I'm back!

To quote Leonardo da Vinci: "Art is never finished, only abandoned". 



While I don't consider my writing to be art, I feel like this quote summarizes the past few years of inactivity on CraftyGirl Creates. I love sharing crafty finds with you, and doing artist interviews so you can see into the mind of some truly awesome and creative souls. The break for the past couple of years was definitely necessary (can you imagine me trying to feed a baby and post at the same time? Total 💩 show, haha) but I'm back, and - I'd like to think - better than ever. 

So, what will I be sharing? 
- DIY projects
- Interviews with handmade artisans
- My own brand of snarky wit (you're welcome 😉)
- Recipes (everyone's gotta eat, and cooking is creative when you have fun with it)
- Handmade items I've found that I just have to share. 

Let's get crafty together. 

Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment