Tissue Paper Crafts DIY Tutorials






I was browsing on Pinterest this morning..and afternoon (because we all know, you can get sucked into Pinterest for hours!) and I came across some tissue paper craft tutorials that I just HAVE to share! Some of these are classic, others use tissue paper in ways I would've never thought of. So, scroll down to see my favorite picks from my Pinterest binge session today :) 







Tissue Paper Wreath Tutorial by A Blissful Nest







Halloween Crafts: Pumpkin Decoration and Treat Holder~ Buggy and Buddy 




Tissue paper pumpkins - a beautiful (and kid-friendly) way to decorate pumpkins for Halloween! OMG So pretty! I love this! || Gift of Curiosity





 Decoupage on paper mache letters - by Craft & Creativity



Until next time, stay crafty!
-Katie









No comments:

Post a Comment