Free SVG files from Chicfetti!

A few months ago, I finally finished saving up and bought an older model Cricut (cue the happy dance!). I've had so much fun with it, and I've been using the Sure-Cuts-A-Lot software to work on personal projects, like Christmas tags & decals. I've been looking online for sites with free svg files, and today I want to share with you one of my favorites.







Chicfetti, a website dedicated to sharing creative & chic crafty ideas, has a section with 74 free svg files! (As well as a pretty great section with free printables for almost every occasion) It's been one of my favorite websites for svg files that I've found so far, and I really like the variety they have available. Halloween, Christmas, birthdays & more events have a variety of SVG files available.


So, make sure to check out Chicfetti and their free svg files; and don't forget to show them some love for offering such great freebies! 

Until next time, stay crafty!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment