CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: AingealCoriFarm

I love handmade items - I guess that's pretty obvious because of what I write! But I really, really do enjoy seeing what people create, and I love supporting small businesses. It's amazing what people come up with! Some Etsy shops specialize in one category..and others, like AingealCoriFarm, make a little bit of everything. :) Based in Stewartstown, PA, owner Anna MacBurney opened AingealCoriFarm on Etsy just a few months ago to offer items made at her family farm. AingealCoriFarm offers a range of products - from cold pressed oils, to body care products & one-of-a-kind furniture pieces. You never know what you'll find at AingealCoriFarm! Here's my top 3 picks from AingealCoriFarm on Etsy:






Cold Pressed Cooking Oils 




Chess Table 




Whipped Body Butter 


Until next time, stay crafty (and buy handmade)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment