Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting from All Recipes!

I'm on a little bit of a cupcake research mission lately. I have the wonderful opportunity of making cupcakes for a dear, close relative's bridal shower (I am SO excited) and we've been discussing flavors. Of course, I just have to do a few test runs...right? So, I was browsing for a great peanut butter frosting recipe (one of the flavors we've picked is inspired by Reese's peanut butter cups!), and I came across this one on All Recipes; Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but man..it looks good. I may have to push back some plans and make this recipe tomorrow :)





^That delicious, amazing looking photo is user-submitted onto All Recipes and is not mine, but I shall hopefully post an equally delicious photo soon. :)

So, speaking of cupcakes.. What's your favorite flavor? Is it possible to have only one favorite flavor? I know I don't! :)


Until next time, stay crafty (and bake)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment