Recipe Roundup: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!

Pardon me while I drool on my keyboard.. The subject of this Recipe Roundup is Chocolate. Yes, chocolate. If you're one of the few crazy..err..completely normal people who don't like chocolate, then I guess this Recipe Roundup isn't for you. But if you're like me and the mere thought of chocolate makes you crave it, then stick around. We're going to have some fun...

The three recipes I picked for today are deliciously chocolate and have positive comments, lots of re-Pins and more..and did I mention that they have chocolate? That's about the only qualification I need. Let's get started! 

 







20 Minute Chocolate Croissants from sallysbakingaddiction.com - these could not be any easier!!







HERSHEY'S Double Chocolate Cheesecake 




..I don't think you could go wrong with choosing any of these recipes. Try one out! Meanwhile, I'm going to search my kitchen for chocolate..

 

 Until next time...stay crafty (..where did I put those chocolate chips?)
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Tweet me on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment