CraftyGirl's Featured Shop: MyPyramid

Based in Israel, MyPyramid features a wide array of nose rings; studs, septum piercings and even fake piercings for people like me who are needle-shy! :) There are many options to choose from, and nose rings are made with 100% 14K gold filled and 100% sterling silver. Nose rings are available in 8mm, 9mm, 10mm and 11mm. If you want the nose ring to be tight, go with a smaller size like the 8mm. If you want it to be looser, go with a larger size like the 10mm and 11mm! Here are a few items from MyPyramid that caught my eye:
























Make sure to check out MyPyramid for even more styles and options!


Until next time...stay crafty (and buy handmade)!
-Katie
Follow me on Facebook for blog updates and more!
Tweet me on Twitter, @CraftyGirlMerch ... I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment