Etsy Find: Engraved Rolling Pins by ValekRollingPins

I was browsing through my activity feed when I noticed that someone I follow favorited the most amazing, engraved rolling pin..and I just had to take a look! This led me to ValekRollingPins, a wonderful shop from Poland that does incredibly amazing work with engraved rolling pins. Buying one of their rolling pins is definitely on my wish list now! Here's a few examples of their work:






Personalized rolling pin - Made by...pattern
Personalized rolling pin - Made by...pattern, $56.34








Embossing rolling pin - Geometric pattern - circles.
Embossing rolling pin - Geometric pattern - circles, $42.25









Embossing rolling pin - Dog pattern
Embossing rolling pin - Dog pattern, $42.25




Isn't their work gorgeous?  My regular rolling pins just seem so boring now! :-)

Until next time...stay crafty!
-Katie
Owner, CraftyGirl Merchandise


No comments:

Post a Comment