Pizza pictures!..err..whoops.

So, I was so excited about making homemade pizza that I forgot to take pictures of it before I ate it. Uh oh.

Today's day consisted of listing mixed yarn lots on eBay...you can find one of them here. Also, I made the aforementioned pizza (which was delicious, btw), cleaned some more (yuck), did a LOT of laundry (eh) and finally got around to watching The Hunger Games: Catching Fire...and now I'm impatiently waiting for the next one to be released. :)

Today was also the first day of what I like to call "The Countdown til B-Day". My birthday's on Friday, and I started celebrating today. A little silly, I know, but at least I did it frugally! Hubby picked up a quilt rack that I purchased from a lovely woman nearby (can't wait to use it!), as well as the movie rental and...my favorite part... a strawberry cheesecake blizzard from DQ. Oh. My. Goodness. It was delicious! I had a BOGO coupon for my birthday, so hubby got a chocolate peanut butter blizzard too, which made him happy. :)

Let's talk craft storage, folks. I'm currently rearranging my yarn, having made (somewhat of) a dent in it with my yarn destash lots. How do YOU store your yarn? Initially, I had it all in a large storage container, but then I arranged the skeins on a wire baker's rack I have in the guest/craft room. I like it better that way, though I think I'll decorate some cute boxes to put the balls of yarn in.





And for those of you who have fantastic nerdy taste (like me), I came across this today and totally had to share...





Perfect for any Star Wars fan who cooks, this awesome R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set is exclusive to ThinkGeek and is just...well..amazing. You can bet your bottom dollar (yes, I'm going vintage with my phrases) that this'll be on my Christmas list!




Well, stick around...Tomorrow is Chicken and Broccoli Casserole (Say whaaat?) and probably a lot more cleaning. =)

Until next time...stay crafty!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment