CraftyGirl's Pick of the Week

Out of all of the projects I've worked on, I will admit: I have favorites. Being my creations...much like children...I feel like I shouldn't play favorites, but..oh well =) CraftyGirl's Pick of the Week is....



The Rainbow Twist Crocheted Newborn Hat!

I  have to admit, this was one of my favorite projects to work on..It's so colorful! Out of all of the yarns I've worked with before, this one was definitely the most eye-catching. It took me a while to decide what to make with it, and then I finally decided on this! There is also a matching scarf in the shop, though obviously not meant for newborns. (Babies + scarves=no no.)

If you'd like to check out this and other projects, feel free to swing by my shop at CraftyGirl Merchandise! Have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment