Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...

There's just a smidgen over a week to go until Christmas! Are you excited? I've started my candy making today, as well as wrapping presents. I feel like a little Christmas elf (and I'm just about the right height for it too, haha). 








I wanted to let y'all know that starting today, I'm going to be on vacation from the blog! There's so many things to do before Christmas, and there's plenty of things to do after. I'll return in the beginning of January, and in the meantime, I'll still be sharing great Etsy shops on the CraftyGirl Creates Facebook page


No matter what holiday you celebrate this season, I want to wish you and your families a festive, relaxing time together, filled with cheer & celebrations. There's something almost magical about the holiday season that just fills me with warm fuzzies - For me, since we celebrate Christmas, it's about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, our Savior. Sure, presents are nice, but we love to focus on the real reason for the season - and on our many, many blessings. (Like readers like you!)


So, have a wonderful holiday season - and if you celebrate Christmas like we do, then..Merry Christmas! :)

Until next time, stay crafty (and celebrate)!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment